From the Event Organizer:
Starting at Krog Street Market, named “one of the world’s best food halls,” eat your way down the Atlanta BeltLine, a top attraction in Atlanta, and a place to see and be seen.
Come sample the best restaurants, discover Atlanta’s changing street art scene and get a glimpse of “local color.”
* 4 tastings from some of Atlanta’s best restaurants
* Margarita tasting included – with 3 margarita flavors freshly prepared for you
* Stop at chocolate micro-factory and store
* Discover Atlanta’s famed street art scene, the artists behind it, and their ties to Hollywood, in this interactive experience.
* Explore the Old Fourth Ward, Atlanta’s hottest neighborhood, and a dining destination for locals.
* Get an overview of the Atlanta BeltLine from a resident expert who lives along the BeltLine, and will show you hidden gems that only locals know about.
* Free to-go cup while supplies last
Affiliate links may be included in this post. Using these links may earn us a small commission at no additional cost to you. You can read our full affiliate disclosure here.
Thank you for supporting the Wander Women Project.