From the Event Organizer:
Discover where it all began: The world’s modern LGBTQIA+ emancipation movement started in Berlin more than 100 years ago! Explore it all in this one-of-a-kind guided city tour with Augmented Reality elements!
– Go Back to Where It All Began
– Reconnect With Your History
– Discover “the World’s First Gay Man”
– Explore the World’s First Trans Identities & Gender Affirmation Surgeries
– Learn About the Science Behind Intersex & Non-Binary
– Understand the Impact of 1920s Berlin’s Lesbian Life on the World
– Find Out What Happened in Nazi Germany
– Grasp the Trauma of the AIDS Crisis
– Discover How Berlin’s LGBTQIA+ Community Shaped the City’s World-Renowned Nightlife
– Join a Queer Activist, Certified Social Scientist, and Sex Educator Tour Guide
– Enjoy a Fun Day with Augmented Reality
Affiliate links may be included in this post. Using these links may earn us a small commission at no additional cost to you. You can read our full affiliate disclosure here.
Thank you for supporting the Wander Women Project.