From the Event Organizer:
This tour allows you to see the ‘real’ Dominican Republic, outside of the resorts.
Choose from half- or full-day tours aboard a safari truck led by a tour guide, driver, and bartender. This is a Half Day Tour.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel or place of lodging.
• Transportation with Truck Safari
• Tour guide
• Visit typical souvenir shop and demonstration of handmade cigars.
• Panoramic view of the school
• Visit to the city of Higüey, with a panoramic view of the Basilica.
• Walk inside the Local Market in Higüey
• Visit to the Higüey Mountains and arrive at the ranch for a Dominican buffet style lunch.
• Ride on the River.
• You will visit a Typical Dominican House where you can see the process of Coffee, Cocoa and Fruits, tasting included.
• Horse ride.
• We visit the Macao beach where you will have the opportunity to swim.
• Drinks during the excursion. (Water / Rum / Juice)
Affiliate links may be included in this post. Using these links may earn us a small commission at no additional cost to you. You can read our full affiliate disclosure here.
Thank you for supporting the Wander Women Project.