From the Event Organizer:
Experience two hours of guided second-hand shopping in New York City with a shopping expert! New York is a fashion-forward city, known for its stellar vintage shopping—but with so many great stores, it’s easy to miss some of the city’s best. Shop unique vintage and resale fashion (size 0 – 10) at bargain prices.
After a friendly café meet-up, your guide leads you to 3+ different second-hand shops, with time to try on, and sends you home with a store map so you can keep shopping like a local.
• Unique vintage and resale fashion (size 0 – 10) at bargain prices.
• Enjoy your guide’s personal attention on this tour, capped at 8 shoppers.
• Shop at some of New York City’s best vintage and second-hand clothing shops.
• Each guest receives a complimentary mapped listing with more than 30 stores.
• Hassle-free meet-up location in Manhattan.
• Additional time may be purchased.
• Make it private! This shopping tour is available as a private option with flexible dates & start times.
Affiliate links may be included in this post. Using these links may earn us a small commission at no additional cost to you. You can read our full affiliate disclosure here.
Thank you for supporting the Wander Women Project.