Every month, New Orleans is celebrating in a unique and fun festival, from Music to art, music, food and more music. Use this annual events calendar to plan your gateway to the city that always celebrates something.
Check out our NOLA Calendar for the exact dates of the annual events, to spice up your visit with changing events for/ about/ organized by women, and to celebrate female creations in – exhibitions, shows, conferences, festivals, and many more.
- French Quarter Festival – fun, food and music, celebrate the New Orleans’s way
- Jammin’ on Julia – music and food festival in the New Orleans Art District
- 4th of July celebration on the riverfront
- Essence Music Festival – 3 days of music and more at the Superdome
- Hancock Whitney White Linen Night – annual outdoor art celebration at the Art district (since 1994)
- Dirty Linen Night on Royal St. and the French Quarter (since 2000)